The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal's 2014-15 annual report was tabled in Parliament on 22 October 2015.
The report summarises the work of the Tribunal during a year which saw the Tribunal achieve a 6.9% increase in the number of complaints finalised compared with the prior year.
The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (the Tribunal) is pleased to announce the following part-time member appointments and reappointments:
- Appointment of Robin Creyke, Amanda MacDonald, Beth McConnell and Hayley Pope
- Reappointment of Stephen Duffield and Graham Rogers
These members have been appointed by the Minister for a term of four years.
These members bring significant legal expertise and wide-spread experience in superannuation, financial services and administrative review, and ensure that the Tribunal has appropriately qualified members to deal with the increasing volume and complexity of administration complaints, which constitute almost 50% of complaints received by the Tribunal.
With these appointments, the Tribunal will consist of a chairperson, a deputy chairperson and 16 part-time members.
- Before contacting the Tribunal you must first complain to your superannuation provider.
See sample complaint letter »
If you are not satisfied with the response, or after 90 days you have had no response, you may make a complaint to the Tribunal.
- Before you make a complaint to the Tribunal, check to ensure your complaint is within the Tribunal's jurisdiction and that the Tribunal has power to provide a remedy.
- Your complaint to the Tribunal must be in writing. Download complaint form »
- Please contact the Tribunal on 1300 884 114 if you need assistance in lodging your complaint.