The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal presented its 2015-16 Annual Report in Parliament on 26 October 2016.
As a specialist, independent dispute resolution body, the Tribunal provides a vital and necessary role to resolve superannuation disputes.
Over the 2015-16 year:
- The number of complaints received by the Tribunal remained stable
- The number of enquiries received by the Tribunal doubled
- The Tribunal implemented process improvements supporting the increased demand for education and improving efficiency
The Tribunal remains dedicated to accessible, timely and fair resolution of complaints.
To read more click here
Tribunal welcomes $5.2 million funding increase
- Before contacting the Tribunal you must first complain to your superannuation provider.
See sample complaint letter »
If you are not satisfied with the response, or after 90 days you have had no response, you may make a complaint to the Tribunal.
- Before you make a complaint to the Tribunal, check to ensure your complaint is within the Tribunal's jurisdiction and that the Tribunal has power to provide a remedy.
- Your complaint to the Tribunal must be in writing. Download complaint form »
- Please contact the Tribunal on 1300 884 114 if you need assistance in lodging your complaint.