JOIN MAILING LIST
Complete your details below to receive a copy of the Tribunal's quarterly bulletin.
Appointment of Part-Time Members
The Turnbull Government has announced the following part-time member appointments and reappointments to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT):
- Dr Brian Collopy AM (three years)
- Mr Noel Davis (three years – reappointment)
- Dr Justin Malbon (three years)
- Ms Lynda Purcell (three years)
- Mrs Jane Abbott (four years – reappointment)
- Ms Brydget Barker-Hudson (four years)
- Mr Andrew Boxall (four years)
- Dr Annette Carruthers (four years)
- Mr Brian Frazer (four years)
- Dr Roderick McRae (four years)
- Ms Catherine O’Sullivan (four years)
- Ms Lynn Ralph (four years)
- Ms Katherine (Katie) Valentine (four years)
- Dr Laurie Warfe (four years)
- Dr Angela Williams (four years)
The SCT welcomes these appointments and the range of superannuation, finance, medical, legal and tribunal expertise they bring to the SCT. We know that they will make a valuable contribution to the resolution of complaints.
You can read more about each of our Tribunal members on our Who we are page.
« GO BACK