Online complaint process
- Click on the ‘Start your Online Complaint Form’ link
- Questions 1 and 2 are intended to ensure that the Tribunal is able to deal with your complaint. [Before lodging a complaint with the Tribunal, you must first complain to your superannuation fund and give them the chance to respond.]
- If you answered yes to questions 1 and 2, you will be asked what type of complaint you need to make: death, disability or other.
- After reading the Tribunal's Personal Information Collection Notice, select 'Commence Registration' to enter the relevant information.
- After completing the information select 'Submit Form'; you will then have two options;
1. Finalise your complaint by selecting the 'Submit Complaint Form'; or
2. Upload documents to support your Complaint by selecting 'Continue to Document Upload'
- Allowed extensions: JPEG/JPG, GIF, PNG, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PDF
- Max number of files: 10
- Max file size limit: 5MB per file
Once all documents have been uploaded select 'Submit Complaint Form'
Note: You can also supply further supporting documents to the Tribunal by email or mail.
- On successful submission of the complaint form a confirmation email will be sent to you.